Independent Emergency Physicians supports 4 regional hospitals in Southeastern Michigan. The corporation stands firm in placing the patient as our primary focus. We leverage our clinical knowledge, emergency experience and medical leadership to ensure a collaborative and successful relationship with our sites’ hospital administration and staff. We use our combined efforts and achieve:
- Cost-effective, high quality, patient-focused emergency medical care
- Active participation in pre-hospital medical care
- A team approach in providing service excellence
- The promotion of community awareness by providing preventative medicine such as immunization clinics, injury prevention and awareness outreach programs
- Significant improvements in patient satisfaction ratings.